Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Corrinni rin




I lost some pictures of Corrinne's birth and finally found them, wasn't she cute? Look how she has grown.



The picture of Corrinne smelling Auntie Shell's flower is at a wedding for my sister's friend, Michelle.


Then I caught her making a silly face . The picture of her eating a cupcake is when she won the cake walk at my work's fundraiser. I work at a preschool, and we had a spring fair . She loved it. She wouldn't leave the bounce house, Literally had to drag her out .

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

The smelling flowers picture is tooo cute!!

garian said...

I'm so sorry to see you leave EDH. I wish you and your family the best. Keep in touch!
Check us out at bgfleming.blogspot.com

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates